terça-feira, 17 de maio de 2011

In need of romance


Horizon line cuts the world in half. Cut in half that’s how I feel. Romance runs through my veins since I was born. It’s hard for me to say which moment of my life was more romantic. Now I fear to say this is the moment I hardly can find it in my life. It’s not your fault. You’ve been always there for me. It’s not my fault either. I still have flowers in my pockets. It’s people’s fault. Relationships freeze nowadays. The further the better. I’m not comfortable with these new ways of relating to people. I’m a touch person. I need to sense skin to feel safe. Even in my dreams it’s so rewarding to feel you closer, to hold you in my arms and drink the water in your mouth. It’s like heaven but I want more than dreams. I want it to be real. Right here, right now. I need to feel whole again. Come and undress me. I’m all yours. Skin, body, heart and soul.  

Image by Zindy on Deviantart.