sábado, 20 de outubro de 2007

Cleaning Day

It is not so easy for me to figure out what has happened to you. You think you’re an expert. The cleverest person on Earth. You have the power to look at us from above and you have the answers to the questions made by the ordinary ones. However, you forget you do not have one answer: Who are you? That’s the question whose answer you can’t find. The person you look at in the mirror, is not you anymore. Your friends on the photo frame, are not the same for a long time. Even that old song on the radio, is a new one. The sun rises in the east everyday and each day is different in the calendar. But your clock has loose legs and almost can’t give a step ahead. Do not look for that answer on books. Words can disguise their meanings. Any encyclopedia in the world will help you in this challenge. Yet, you may not want to find out what can disturb you even more. You’re nothing but a stranger. Watch out! I was told not to talk to strangers. Oh, my God! She’s screaming out loud now - and again. There’s nothing I can do except to move on. In order to survive, I’ll have to follow Darwin. For this trip, only an empty suitcase to the goods I’ll collect on the way. What matters is already with me...


Zélia