sábado, 8 de março de 2008

Not guilty

‘Living without danger is not living at all.’ That was what said the ad you were holding. If taking risks means living, I’ll take my risks! In fact, this is something I already do. I take my risks:

when I leave home
when I face you
when I say no
when I say yes
when I speak a different language
when I write a poem
when I read my lines
when I play my role
when I choose a cd
when I listen to your songs
when I open doors
when I close windows
when I smell the teen spirit
when I grow seeds
when I pick up a flower
when I go to work
when I stay home
when I gather friends
when I split some trash
when I clean houses
when I roll the dice
when I start a game
when I quit
when I make my sex
when I hold hands
when I believe in sickness and in health
when I pray
when I do
when I undo
when I wait for you
when I cry
when I smile
when I hope for kids
when I come back

...

Whenever I breathe I take my risks. For not living at all, I’m not the one to blame.


Zélia