sábado, 22 de setembro de 2007

Birdcage New Generation

Future has come.It’s the brand “new age”.The control is in our hands.We are all gods.
I have my world,you have yours.So let’s make them perfect,for sure!Why not?!If I have the power to broadcast my life as a happy movie?...I’ll paint my scenes with the colors I choose.Gather less friends than the handicapped king but so many that I’ll won’t be able to recognize all of them.I’ll come and go.I’ll be everywhere, anytime I want.Even if I’m not wanted or you decide not to receive my messages.I’ll pick up flowers from your garden to decorate mine.As I’m not able to grow them for my own.And don’t dare to say I’m not happy!Pretending is the new path that leads to happiness.At least,when I see myself by the screen that covers my digital universe...

Zélia