quinta-feira, 27 de setembro de 2007

The Kite

Light is high.I’ve just arrived from my dreams.All is different here.Dreams are really a bridge between this world and any other world.Today, I woke up and wished I could change (almost) everything.Opening my eyes made me see Fred, the mercilles monster.He looks like a very big ball, with long arms and legs, longing for taking me, you, all of us.No neck but three twisted horns coming out of his head.He has no mercy at all.I wished also I could be the girl that shouts for her superhero...I shouted, indeed.Nobody came to me.This is not fantasy.Who said so? I refuse to live in an ugly and smelly place.I’m gonna look for my freedom.I already have my own garden.Sometimes, there are dry leaves among the flowers I have there,it’s true.But the colors of the rainbow come from the dark.Stupid people may surround you.And you may have trash and pain on your path,too.That’s part of the game.If you’re gonna win or lose, it depends on you more than anybody or anything else.That little boy’s sky is more colorful because of his kite.I myself have a box full of kites – although I forget about them for a little while, here and then.One for every mood, day, clothes, place, occasion, music, poem,book.You’d better take yours!

Zélia